If Doppler is freezing or crashing, we may ask you to send crash logs to help us find any issues. Crash logs show information about what the app was doing just before the crash.
Send Crash Logs on macOS
- Open finder
- From the menubar select "Go" → "Go to Folder..."
- Paste in
~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/as the folder and click "Go"
- Find any crash logs with "Doppler..." in the name
- Email the logs as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Crash Logs on iOS
- Open the iOS Settings app
- Select "Privacy" → "Analytics & Improvements" → "Analytics data"
- Scroll down until you see "Doppler..." in the list (or search at the top of this screen)
- Open the crash log
- Tap the share button in top right and email it to email@example.com